Wednesday 7 December 2011

Why a blog on thermals? Surely that's just pants?....

Sitting in my mid temperature dining room in early December, it starts to hail.  Not that unusual, except we are leaving a particularly warm Autumn/early Winter here in the UK.  Some days even a coat hasn't been required, although I did pop my sandals away in October.
That hail makes me feel colder....I know, 'all in the mind', but nevertheless gets me thinking about either turning up the heating or putting on another layer.  Then, not by co-incidence some may say, I read an article online about the dramatic increase in thermal sales due to the sudden drop in temperature.
Which got me thinking....how I can find out more about what I can get that's thermal?  And so the thermal journal is all down to a few hail stones.
I want the journal to take us far and wide, back in time to those days where we imagine thermal was just 'long johns' and looking forward to new technologies in thermal for the consumer.
My blip...(end of blog tip) On hard floors; wear slippers or socks and don't pop outside in them!!

No comments:

Post a Comment